Thursday, September 4, 2008

SCOTT'S SHAMELESS PLUG FOR PROFILE WASHER AND DRYER

Scott is so excited about this new washer and dryer that he asked if he could post something on it. New Profile Front Load washer and dryer is out now, washer and dryer talk to each other and the washer programs the dryer based on what its done. The washer has Smart Dispense, which can hold up to six months worth of detergent and pumps in just the right amount for each load. They come in Vermilion Red, Champagne Gold and White.  GE is doing an online drawing through 9/8/08 if you want to try and win a set. 

Visit www.washingmyjeans.com to enter.

9 comments:

homemade by jill said...

That is the most beautiful set of appliances I have ever seen!

Can you get GE to design a set that will fit into my 8-inch deep NYC closets? (hey, a girl can dream)

kim said...

Do I get to meet Alison Sweeney too if I win?????

Leigh said...

I sure hope he's getting you a pair, since you're plugging it! We miss you guys!!!

Allison said...

I want these so BAD! I saw an add in a magazine, Scott I' ll be your best friend. Now if only they could fold the laundry too :)

Shannon said...

Oh my amazing!! I'm going to sign up to win.

Floyd Family said...

If only they came in purple...

Carrie Anne said...

you're such a great wife to let him have a post! those do look cool & do very cool things! awesome!

Boos Mom said...

If only the New Profile Front Loader could also entertain my two year old...I'd be in!!!

Jennifer said...

Man, too bad I'm too late to enter that contest! (I would have won, of course!!!) Those really are nice; I can't blame Scott for wanting to post about them! Wow!