Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend







Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. Scott designed this turkey centerpiece.
We went and cut down a Christmas Tree, we did it last year for the first time with the kids. Growing up, I had done it with my family until I was a teenager and then my mom bought artificial trees. The kids loved going even though it was freezing outside.
Claire had a project to do for school. We had to decorate a gingerbread person. Here's how it turned out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so neat!!! I mean to tell you that Claire is just too precious with personality to Boot! We love them all. That pic of getting the tree is wonderful and only Em is missing, but she must have taken the photo!!!

Love the Turkey centerpiece and Scott you could work for Martha too!!

See you all soon and hugs all the way around,
Aunt Sue

Lucrecia said...

Hi Carolyn,
I totally love the centerpiece! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I would love to do a fresh tree every year except that it would require me waiting around for Brook to make time to actually do it. I guess a fake tree and some pine scent will have to do.

Bree D. said...

I love the centerpiece!! What talent! And how is it possible that Nile is 8!!! How wonderful to have the baptism with your family over the holiday! I have missed going to find the perfect tree the last couple of years, we have gone artificial as well, it looks like you all had a great time.

Shannon said...

Good job on that centerpiece Scott! I love Claire's gingerbread person. Looks like a fun weekend getting a real tree!