Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!





I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. On Tuesday night, Scott carved pumpkins with the kids. They had a fun time deciding what kind of pumpkins they wanted. Claire wanted a one eyed alien, Brent wanted Mickey Mouse, and Nile wanted a pirate. They turned out pretty cool. Then on Halloween, we had some friends over for a spooky dinner. Then Scott took the kids trick-or-treating this year while I handed out candy. The kids had a great time. They were exhausted when they got home, Scott took them out for about 2 hours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious family and how would it be to have an artist for a dad. The pumpkins are amazing and could have won a contest!!!
Love Aunt Sue

The Henrich Family said...

2 hours of trick or treating!?! Holy cow--you got your year supply of treats, how handy! Love the pumpkins. Scott, you got talent brother.

Floyd Family said...

So who did you invite to dinner? Was it a private party?!!!! The Pumpkins looked awsome. (Almost as cute as your quilted pumpkins!)

lmhiserman said...

Scott, you put everyone to shame with those pumpkins. I thought Merrill's was good, until I saw yours. Very impressive. The kids were too cute. I just want to eat that little Brent up everytime I see his picture. Can't wait to kiss on him at Christmas! Love you guys.
PS~I need your mom & Jason's email addresses. Don't forget to do your letters for gram and gramps and send me lots of pictures!

Shannon said...

This looks like a fabulous Halloween! I love how Carolyn and Scott both dress up too.
Shannon