Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween Pictures

The Family Halloween night

B my little football player

Nile, Brent, and Claire with their pumpkins

me and Claire with our fake eyelashes

We had a fun Halloween this year. Nile was Hercules, Claire was Cleopatra, and Brent was a BYU football player. For the church Halloween party, Claire talked me into wearing her Hannah Montana wig and fake eyelashes. They were actually pretty nice. We had a Hannah themed car for trunk or treat and played Hannah music, the kids loved it.

4 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

great costumes! We loved the pumpkins, good job guys.

Jill said...

I didn't recognize you at first in that wig! You look more like Britney than Hannah. ;)

Great costumes all around! I especially like Claire's.

Leigh said...

Tommy was wondering if he could borrow Scotty's Batman costume next year :) LOVE the eyelashes!!!!

Carrie Anne said...

A few things...
1. I am DYING over Claire's birthday card...that is hilarious! I'm so glad you posted that one!
2. Congratulations on finishing the 1/2!!! I'm wanting to do another marathon this year but I need to find the time...you can do another one!!! No problem! Way to go!!!
3. Love your Hannah Montana wig & that you decked out the car with the music...so awesome.
4. Rebecca would choose those same boots as Claire. Tonight I tried to get her to want those suede ones, too, & she said, "Nope. I'm not really into those at all." Well, fine. I completely agree...going on 16.
What fun posts!!! Hope you are doing well. I'm going to New Moon with Stefanie & Megan & I'm so excited!