Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Vampire Girls at Rainy Day Books
Kim, Trina, Jen, me, and Maren

I picked up my copy of Breaking Dawn at midnight on Friday night.  When Stephanie Meyer had come to town back in May I pre-ordered Breaking Dawn and also got a copy of the Host.  We were supposed to get a special gift, it turns out we got autographed copies of Breaking Dawn.  I was so excited.  I was able to finish the book yesterday.  I thought it was great and the best book of the series.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the book too. But, I think I am going to have to read it again because I read it too fast the first time around. It was a fun series.

lmhiserman said...

I actually just started reading the series. Everyone has read it out here and I was feeling very much out of the loop. You trip to Hilton Head looked like a lot of fun.

Leigh said...

You lucky duck! I love love love those books. We miss you guys so much. Your family is SO beautiful. GIve them a squeeze.

xoxo's
Leigh

Shannon said...

What beautiful women who like vampire books!