Monday, April 7, 2008

Claire's First Lost Tooth


Claire lost her first tooth yesterday.  It has been loose for about a week.  She ate an apple on Saturday on the way to Columbia for Drew's birthday party.  She was real nervous that her tooth was going to fall out while we were in the car and she didn't know where she would put it.  I told her I had a ziploc bag to put it in if it came out.  Yesterday morning, during conference she was playing with her tooth.  Scott said let me look at it and he pulled it out.  She was so excited to have the tooth fairy come last night.  I can't believe how grown up she is getting.  

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Bronson lost a tooth during conference yesterday too!!

daherfamily said...

congrats claire!!! hope the tooth fairy treated you good!
em

The Henrich Family said...

way to go Claire! Josh is super excited for ya. He is always asking when his teeth will start falling out. You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Claire,

You are so adorable that you are even cuter without your toothins. Hope you got alot for that first one.

Tell your daddy that g-grandpa and g-grandma's frig came yesterday and it fits perfectly and it is all loaded. We owe you big Scott!

Love and hugs,
Aunt Sue

Bree D. said...

My little Abby lost her first tooth yesterday! How funny that they did the same tooth at the same time!! Claire looks adorable!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Such a big milestone! Congrats, Claire! That's exciting!

Carrie Anne said...

What an exciting time! Rebecca keeps asking me when she's going to lose a tooth...I think I was in 1st grade when my first tooth came out! Cute Claire!