Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March Happenings



This past weekend, Nile had his hockey playoffs for the end of the season.  He lost his first game but then won the second two games.  His team ended up coming in 5th place out of 10.  We went to a pizza party with the whole team on Saturday night and had a fun night.  Nile sure does love playing hockey and we had a great team and great coaches this year.  Sunday,  I took a couple of pictures of the kids before church we ended up having a beautiful morning.  I have been busy reading.  I just finished two good books.  The first one is These is My Words and the second one was American Bloomsbury.  Claire is busy at dance class getting ready for her recital in June and she is into playing Webkinz on the computer.  She is so funny as soon as she earns money for her pet she goes to the pet store and buys new outfits for her puppy where Nile on the other hand saves all his money and only buys the necessities like food and water.  Brent is talking more and more lately.  He cracks us up.  He told me the other day he wanted to go to the alligator place and I said, the zoo.  He said, no the other place.  So I said Hilton Head and he said, yes and I want Jason to come with us.  Hilton Head is where we take our family vacations every year.  I think we are going to go in July this year.  Scott won another trip for work!  His region came in 2nd for sales for last year.  We are going to Vegas in May just Scott and I.   My sister is going to come in town and help watch the kiddos.

4 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

Vegas, and then Mexico!?! Holy smokes, you guys know how to party. LUCKY.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Your kiddos are just gorgeous and I could eat them up!!!

We can't wait to see you all next Fri when the girls and Jackson make the big trip home. the food is going to be great and we have to tell your folks we are havng beef tenerloin so they can eat that. I will make our special potatoes and I am going to make the LA crepes that are to die for. It should be a great evening. Oh,we are having Easter here at our home so that should be fun too. We are going to have parties all around.

Love and hugs,
Aunt Sue

Shannon said...

Good job to Nile! Have fun on your trips!

lmhiserman said...

Nile what team are you on? ps William wrote it.