Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!!!







We survived the holidays.   I am posting a picture of the GE cookies that Scott and I make every year for some of his customers.  This consumed a lot of time in the month of December.  I am also posting a picture of the glass blocks that my friend Kim and I sold together.   We had a busy time in St. Louis.   On Christmas Eve, all of the Farmer family was together at my aunt Sue's house.  It was  fun to be with all my cousins and aunts and uncles and my grandparents.  We had a fun night and enjoyed all the yummy food that we always have.  On Christmas Day, we went up to the Maddox's to listen to Craig's phone call home from his mission.  We enjoyed talking to him. We went to the St. Louis Zoo over Christmas break and also the City Museum.   The kids loved both.  Today, Claire enjoyed playing dress up and putting on her new nails that Santa left her. We hope everyone has an exciting new year.

5 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

fun pics carolyn, I've been waiting to see some of your vacation to STL. the block you made is pretty cool, hope you gals made some good cash! love ya

Anonymous said...

We did have a great Christmas and your babies are just precious!!! Uncle John has a special spot in his heart for little Claire!
We all had a great time News Years Eve, even if half the group pooped out because they were sickies.

Can't wait to see you all again!!
Love to your family,
Aunt Sue

Carrie Anne said...

I cannot believe you made ALL of those cookies! And I know they are to die for!:) They look awesome by the way! It sounds like you had a lot of fun over the holidays. that is awesome!

The Original Hermosa Vista 18 said...

Hi Carolyn and Family! It's the Stapley's. I just found your blog. Your kids are beautiful! We miss you guys. Hope all is well. Love, Leigh

Floyd Family said...

The cookies were awsome - especially with the curly ribbon! I tagged you on my blog! Go there to read more.