Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Peer Pressure


We have given in to peer pressure, we finally have a blog. Scott decided to post some pictures up the other day and I am just now getting to making a post. Our children have been keeping us busy with all their activities this past weekend. Nile had his last fall baseball game and a flag football game. Nile is in the second grade and Claire is in preschool. Brent is mommy's helper. We had the primary program on Sunday and Nile and Claire both memorized their parts and did a great job singing. Here is a picture from Sunday.

6 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Hey Maddox crew! Welcome to the blog world. I'm so happy that i'll be able to see more of your family even though we live so far apart. Your kids are so huge and beautiful to boot!

daherfamily said...

they look so cute in their sunday beset. i'm glad you have joined the fold too!

Meg said...

Your kids are so cute! I know, pretty soon I'll probably have a blog too. Two of Patrick's sisters just started a blog, so I'm sure I'll feel the pressure!

Carrie Anne said...

Welcome! This is going to be so fun to keep up with each other! Blogs are so much fun...a journal/scrapbook and keeping up with friend/family. Yay!

lmhiserman said...

You have the most gorgeous kids ever! I love the pictures of them and I'm so glad taht you have a blog now! I'll be sure to pass it along to my parents. I know they will want to see it. Love you guys!

Bree D. said...

Your children are so grown up!!! Last time I saw you I think Claire and Abby were a year and a half old! Glad you are blogging so we can keep in better touch with each other!!!