Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Becca's Wedding

Book Club Ladies with Becca


Rob and Becca

So one of my best friends Becca got married a couple of weeks ago. She married a great guy. Becca is my running friend who talked me until running the Kansas City Marathon. She is the reason I have become addicted to running long distances. She also talked me into the Nashville Marathon which is April 30. I have been training for that this winter. My dad, sister, brother, cousin, and friend Jen are going to run the full marathon and a couple of my other running friends are going to run the half. I am sad though because she is going to move to Australia with her new husband in a month. I will miss her but I am sure she will have lots of adventures in Australia. I might even have to go visit her.

Her wedding weekend was fun because some of our book club friends that have moved away came back for the wedding. It was to see Amanda and Jenny and all hang out together.

No comments: