Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Claire as the Pink Power Ranger, Nile as James Bond, and B as  Spiderman

Claire with her bag of candy

Brent and his friend Landon

Scott with the kids in front of  our house

Here are some pictures of Halloween night.  We had some friends over for dinner and then Scott handed out candy while I went trick or treating with the kids.   It was a beautiful night.  It was the warmest Halloween I can ever remember.  Nile didn't feel so well after about 1 hour, so I went home with him and Brent.   Claire ended up trick or treating with Nile's friends and their parents.  They said she was going faster than boys and wanted to keep on going.  She came home with a huge bag of candy.  It was a fun night.

4 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

I love Nile's slick hair look. very handsome!

Mindy said...

thanks again for having us over for dinner! what a fun night it was w/ the kiddos :) the pics turned out so cute!

kim said...

Looks like so much fun!! The kids are so cute...made me cry...I miss you guys so much!! :(

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I hope you don't mind me snooping onto your blog. You have a very cute family. Hope all is well.