Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day



The Saturday before mother's day, Scott drove to Columbia, MO to get my sister Emily and her kids.  Em came in town to babysit for Scott and I while we went to Vegas this week.  On Mother's Day, the kids and Scott made Em and I breakfast in bed.  It was delicious.  Nile told Scott he thought it would be a good idea to get me a new ipod for mother's day.  I think he just wanted my old one.  I love my new ipod.  I downloaded some of my favorite tv shows to watch on the plane to Vegas.  I have to post the picture of this flower that our ward gave out for mother's day.  Emily didn't even take one.  I was going to put mine in the trash but I thought I better take a picture because no one would believe how pathetic they were.  They were frozen carnations.  Emily and I were laughing when they handed it to me, Emily just sat back down.  Here is picture of all the cousins.

No comments: