Friday, February 1, 2008

Sunday January 27


On Sunday we had an interesting day at church.  This is a picture we took before church.  I am in the primary and we have a "missionary moment"  we the kids can share an experience from the week where they have tried to share the gospel.   Our primary president was conducting and she called on Sunbeam during this "missionary moment."  The sunbeam then says, "When my sister was a baby my mommy used her nibbles to feed her milk."   It was a quite the comment.  All of the adults in the room had to contain their laughter.  Needless to say, we are changing the how me do our missionary moment and asking the parents to come in with their child to tell us if they have an experience.  

4 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

Look at those beauties! Such a handsome family. So, did anyone have the guts to tell the Mom about her kid's comment? That's hilarious Carolyn.

Anonymous said...

That is a RIOT!!! The joys of the darling Primary children.

We love your babies and Uncle John says Hi to little Claire!
Love and hugs,
Aunt Sue

Carrie Anne said...

Okay that is HILARIOUS! Kids are too funny and so honest! I love seeing pics of your kids because they look like triplets! So cute!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! That story in Primary is hilarious! I'm in the Primary, too, and it is so much fun! I'm definitely going to have to share that story; it's priceless!